lpl赛事在哪可以赌输赢

lpl?????????

lpl?????????

Friday, May 01, 2020

Print this page Email A Friend!

KINGSTON, Jamaica — Jamaica's now has 432 cases of COVID-19. There were 10 new cases in the last 24 hours.

The new cases are made up of one employee of the business process outsourcing entity Alorica, located in, Portmore, St Catherine, and seven are contacts of Alorica employees.

Two of the cases are under investigation.

There are now 205 confirmed COVID-19 cases related to Alorica. These cases are primarily from the parishes of St Catherine and Kingston and St Andrew.Their ages range from 18 to 53 years. They include 154 females and 51 males.f note following investigations one previously confirmed case was reclassified and placed within Alorica.

At this time, Jamaica has 35 imported cases, 140 cases are contacts of a confirmed case, nine are local transmission cases not epidemiologically-linked, and 248 are under investigation (205 of those under investigation are linked to Alorica). Some 266 (62 per cent) of the confirmed cases are females and 166 (38 per cent) are males. The ages of all confirmed cases range from two months to 87 years.

Three hundred and forty-one samples were tested in the last 24 hours at the National Influenza Centre and the National Public Health Laboratory, bringing the total number of samples tested to date to 4,779 with 432 positives, 4,307 negatives and 40 samples pending.

There are now 446 patients in isolation and 88 in quarantine at a Government facility. Eight Jamaicans have died, while two additional patients have recovered and have been released from hospital, bringing the total recovered and released to 31.

Total Number of samples tested

Samplestested in the last 24 hours

Number of samples that returned positive results

Number of deaths

Number of patientsrecovered and discharged

Total number of hospitalised patients (including patients who are COVID-19 positive and/or suspected COVID-19 positive)

Number of patients critically ill

Number of patents moderately ill

Number of patientsin facility isolation (outside of hospital)

Number of patients in step down/transitional facilities

Number of patientsin home isolation

Number of patients in quarantine at a Government facility

Now you can read the Jamaica Observer ePaper anytime, anywhere. The Jamaica Observer ePaper is available to you at home or at work, and is the same edition as the printed copy available at http://bit.ly/epaperlive

ADVERTISEMENT

POST A COMMENT

HOUSE RULES

1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper ? email addresses will not be published.

2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.

3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.

4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.

5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: advertising@jamaicaobserver.com.

6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: community@jamaicaobserver.com.

7. Lastly, read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

comments powered by Disqus
ADVERTISEMENT

With signs that the COVID-19 pandemic isn't anywhere near ending, how are you coping?
I am impatient to get back to normal life
22%
I'm happy to spend time with family
10%
I'm concerned for those who are vulnerable
46%
I'm anxious about my health
13%
I'm lonely
5%
I'm angry about restrictions to my freedom
4%