2020lpl夏季赛最终排名

2020lpl???????

2020lpl???????

Friday, May 01, 2020

Print this page Email A Friend!

HAVANA, Cuba (CMC)— The first group of 11 female nurses left Cuba on Friday for Trinidad and Tobago as part of the efforts to help that Caribbean Community (Caricom) country combat the spread of the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19).

Coordinator of the group, Yaquel?n Ram?rez D?az, said that the nurses will work with the professionalism that characterizes Cuban medicine, and will face the pandemic together with the health professionals in Port of Spain.

She said among the objectives of those who leave for this internationalist mission are to return to the country healthy and with their duties fulfilled, as well as to share with the people of Trinidad and Tobago their experiences in confronting the pandemic.

Ram?rez D?az has denounced the campaign of the United States government to discredit the value of Cuban health workers noting that the Cuban medical workers, who are also members of the Henry Reeve International Contingent, were saving lives.

In Trinidad and Tobago they will have to work with patients in the intensive care services, according to Anabel Gonz?lez Miranda, a graduate in nursing and a paediatric intensive care.

She told the Cuban News Agency that is why they have received courses on how COVID-19 behaves, what the necessary protective measures are and the protocol for caring for the sick.

Edina Clara Byfield Cooper, a nurse with 30 years' experience, said patients are like family, and she hopes that her work in Trinidad and Tobago will meet the expectations that Cuba and the Revolution have placed on it.

Teresa Amarelle Bou?, a member of the Political Bureau and secretary general of the Federation of Cuban Women, in her farewell speech, emphasized the opportunities that the Cuban Revolution has given to women.

The ceremony was attended by Marcia Coba Ruiz, Deputy Minister of Public Health, and Ana Teresita Gonz?lez Fraga, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment.

Now you can read the Jamaica Observer ePaper anytime, anywhere. The Jamaica Observer ePaper is available to you at home or at work, and is the same edition as the printed copy available at http://bit.ly/epaperlive

ADVERTISEMENT

POST A COMMENT

HOUSE RULES

1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper ??? email addresses will not be published.

2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.

3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.

4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.

5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: advertising@jamaicaobserver.com.

6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: community@jamaicaobserver.com.

7. Lastly, read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

comments powered by Disqus
ADVERTISEMENT

With signs that the COVID-19 pandemic isn't anywhere near ending, how are you coping?
I am impatient to get back to normal life
22%
I'm happy to spend time with family
10%
I'm concerned for those who are vulnerable
46%
I'm anxious about my health
13%
I'm lonely
5%
I'm angry about restrictions to my freedom
4%