lpl比赛买输赢

lpl?????

lpl?????

Friday, May 01, 2020

Print this page Email A Friend!

KINGSTON, Jamaica — Mint Cleaners Limited along with the Ministry of Transport and Mining and the Transport Authority will be offering free sanitization services to 300 public transport taxi operators this Sunday, May 3 between 7:00 am and 12:00 pm at the Half Way Tree taxi terminal.

“The Ministry of Transport and Mining, and the Transport Authority welcome and endorse this initiative by Mint Cleaners and see it has the type of partnership that will help to overcome the challenges that we are facing as a nation,” Managing Director of The Transport Authority, Cecil Morgan said.

Provided with the support of taxi drivers, the company said it intends to be able to sanitize vehicles on a weekly basis in order play its part to help limit the spread of COVID-19.

“It is important that we all play our part in stopping the spread of viruses in public spaces, all over world disinfecting and sanitizing of public transportation is being implemented and Mint Cleaners Limited would like to assist our fellow citizens fight this virus so that we all can be safe,” Managing Director of Mint Cleaners, Peter Jason Wright said.

“Our team strictly adheres to the most up to-date procedures provided by the Ministry of Health as it relates to disease cleanup and virus disinfection. Our cleaning technicians use electrostatic misters and foggers to quickly and effectively disinfect and sanitize all surface areas and our Mint Cleaners cleaning technicians are always dressed in personal protective equipment including goggles, gloves, and respirator masks,” he added.

Now you can read the Jamaica Observer ePaper anytime, anywhere. The Jamaica Observer ePaper is available to you at home or at work, and is the same edition as the printed copy available at http://bit.ly/epaperlive

ADVERTISEMENT

POST A COMMENT

HOUSE RULES

1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper ? email addresses will not be published.

2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.

3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.

4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.

5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: advertising@jamaicaobserver.com.

6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: community@jamaicaobserver.com.

7. Lastly, read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

comments powered by Disqus
ADVERTISEMENT

With signs that the COVID-19 pandemic isn't anywhere near ending, how are you coping?
I am impatient to get back to normal life
22%
I'm happy to spend time with family
10%
I'm concerned for those who are vulnerable
46%
I'm anxious about my health
13%
I'm lonely
5%
I'm angry about restrictions to my freedom
4%